What is Clinical Pilates?
It is a specific regime of targeted therapeutic and strengthening exercises developed by physiotherapists to improve your injury recovery and prevention. The exercises are provided at the right point of physiological recovery to ensure your injury recovers as fast as possible.
University proven exercises that we use in our classes will ensure that you achieve
- Correct ‘Core’ muscle activation & strength
- Correct posture
- Correct breathing technique
- Correct recovery of your injury
How are our classes different?
- Physiotherapists supervise and instruct the classes
- Small class numbers ( Max. of 4 people)
- Each client uses a Clinical Pilates reformer
- Exercise program is specific to your injury & recovery
- Progressive resistance muscle training from easy to challenging
- Low impact on your joints
Our Spinal Strengthening programs will provide
- Strength & resistance to further spinal muscle, disc & joint injury
- A strong “core